Hazemeter applicable in all transparent and semi-transparent parallel level material for testing transmittance and haze degree.
Request a Quote
Applied to determine the transmittance, haze, reflectivity of transparent, translucent parallel flat objects (Plastic plates, sheets, plastic film, glass).
- Receive mode: parallel illumination hemisphere scattering, photoelectric integrating sphere.
- Touch-screen operation, with a USB interface, data storage (800 groups) and U disk storage function.
- Equipped with specialized software, computer-controlled operation can be achieved (optional)
- Displayed directly to: Transmittance 0.01%, 0.01% haze.
- Using the modulator, the instrument no longer subject to the influence of ambient light, do not use the darkroom, to ensure the accuracy of the large sample measurement.
- With film magnetic clamps, liquid sample cup, giving users great convenience.
- Collimated illumination, diffuse vision, integrating sphere receiving mode
- Sample window size: into windows: 25mm, out the window: 21mm
- Light source: C light (6774K), A light (2856K)
- Receiver: silicon photovoltaic cells
- Large LCD touch screen
- Minimum reading: transmittance haze 0.01% 0.01%
- USB interface, U disk storage function.
- Transmittance 0% -100.0%
- Haze 0% - 30.00%
- Film Sample size: 50mm * 50mm